Well, Anthony made it home safe and sound, having survived Scout Camp. He had a good time, but he made it a vacation, and only did one merit badge...he is so close to his Eagle, we are a little disappointed in him. He was pretty dirty and smelled really bad, so we made him get in the shower right away, and throw away all his socks.
I had dinner with Christina Alvarado and Nannette Pickles last night, from high school. Nannette lives in Alaska with her hubby and 3 girls. It was so great to get together. Tried to get Tracy Lyman to go with me, but she had been at Tahoe all weekend and wanted to stay home to get some things done and spend time with her honey.
Today, Anthony got called into work, I have my ultrasound to try to find out what is going on with all my female problems, we have the ballet tonight. This may be the only time I have to sit down today...
Tomorrow I have to go with Anthony to his new High school to meet with the councilor and get his schedule set and get everything in order for that...then he has to be to work at 11, then there is swimming lessons for the little ones, and Jason and I will be starting our marriage counseling tomorrow night.
Wednesday, being the 1st, I will be very busy here at work getting statements out. Thursday, Anthony is at work again...
But Friday, I am taking a day off to head out to Wild Island with the kids, and a friend from church is going to come over and let me use her vacuum because mine doesn't suck any more. It really sucks to have a vacuum that doesn't suck.
Anyways, I should get to work since it's such a busy day. I'll try to post the picture of Chris, Nan and I, but no promises.
Monday, July 30, 2007
This week could kill me...
Posted by The Woodward Family at 8:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
This week could be the beginning of many wonderful things. Sounds busy, but balanced with good and stress. Let us know what the Dr. says
Post a Comment