Up yesterday at 5 am to have Anthony to the church by 5:30 to leave for Scout Camp. He will be home on Saturday sometime. I had to sign his life away so he could be in the shotgun merit badge class, now that he's fourteen, he can do that. Not that he hasn't already been shooting shotguns and rifles and handguns since he was about 4...hello, he was born into a hunting family...
Was late for work because after I came home from dropping A off, I just didn't want to start getting ready for my day. When I finally did get my butt to work (15 mins. late) I had to really rush because I got to experience the wonderful joy of going to the doctor for my annual gyn check up. My monthly's have been evil lately, and they think I may have fibroids or am starting the early stages of "the changes". I could be so lucky. I get to go have an ultrasound and a mammogram now...Fun.
A catalog that Jason has been waiting weeks for finally came, so I had to come home, fix dinner for the younger two, while I was standing in the kitchen reading Harry Potter, and then take the catalog to Jason, and take him to get dinner. While he was eating dinner in the Burban, we sat and watched a bunch of thugs getting in and out of their van where it was very appearant they were smoking, but they weren't smoking ciggarettes...smelled like skunk...so later in the evening, Jason got the ask them all to leave the bowling alley because they were all high. Idiots.
So Jason got the Harry Potter book for Anthony on Saturday at midnight, and I told him he couldn't take it camping, because I didn't want it to get ruined or lost, plus I want to read it. I have to get it done by Saturday so I can be done with it so we don't fight over it. Plus, I would love to know what happens and hold it over his head. Hope I can finish it. I stayed up until 10:30 reading last night....
Oh, and I pulled Kylie's tooth Sunday morning, bringing her total count to 5 now...now all she wants for summer is her 1 front tooth...I have to take and try to post a picture. Her smile is a little scary right now...poor girl.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
A day in the life...
Posted by The Woodward Family at 7:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Isaac went to scout camp in early June. They have air conditioning in Texas Camps. I would call them weak, but the only time to go camping in Texas is spring or Fall. Summer is miserable with no relief at night.
We never camped in Texas. Too many bugs and fireants and rain and humidity and just plain yucky. My girls don't even get a real girls camp this year because they are planning a youth trip one day will be a pioneer trek. I have to sew them clothes for it. But the boys still got their camp. I don't get that. Anyway. Sounds like things are getting somewhat better. Good luck on all the fun female exams.
Post a Comment