CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Happy New Year!

We spent a wonderful New Years Eve together as a family, bowling at Coconut Bowl at Wild Island. Some friends, and my two nieces joined us. It was warm, dry, and we weren't surrounded by a bunch of drunks. Jason put $20 in the juke box, so we pretty much had great music to listen to the entire night. It was really fun. This is the first New Years Eve that Jason has had off in about 9 years. He usually has to work security, but this year, he told them he wouldn't work.

We spent the first day of the new year, sleeping in, napping, and putting away the Christmas decorations. Now I feel like the evilest part of winter is upon me. I hate winter, and Christmas is the only good thing about it, but now that it is over, and all the pretty decorations are put away, the days are just dark, dismal, cold and ugly.

On a lighter note, I found out today, I get to fly to LA on Monday and stay through Tuesday for work. I am looking forward to that. I don't fly much, and I stay in a nice hotel even less. I am flying down with a co-worker, but flying home all by my self Tuesday. Wish me luck.

1 comments:

Kim and family said...

Good Luck!

My brother-in-law sister and brother went to watch the UNR vs Miami game at MPC computers bowl. Oh my, was that a close game. David is a total Miami fan so he was happy.

My Christmas stuff is still out and on the fireplace. The tree is gone though. You are way ahead of me!