CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 4, 2007

Good news...

Almost forgot to even mention these couple of things...but I got a raise...that's always good. I haven't had one in over 2 years, so it was about time...

And on Sunday, I met with my Bishop to tell him who to call as the new 1st councilor, since the one I have now is moving to Texas to go to law school in two weeks, and he said he already knew who it was to be. I asked who, and he said the exact name I was going to tell him. It's great the way the Lord works. It proved to me that calling this person is divine, since both the Bishop and I got her name.

1 comments:

Kim and family said...

Congrats on the raise. Looks like you got a lot more snow than us. Fun Christmas pics. I may have time to post our pictures tomorrow-Friday.