Kirby is 1 year old today. She is such a wonderful little dog. I am so lucky to be an owner of a scottie dog. It's like she knew it was her birthday (not that I've been counting down the days for a while now). She woke up all happy and was having some Kirbyapolis 500 races around the dining room table, and chewing on her bones, and taking all the toys out of her bowl and scattering them all over the house. I pick up more after my scottie dog that I do my kids. She was very happy this morning and it was sad to leave her to come to work. I bought her some puppy cookies for her birthday...they are made of carob, so the dogs think they are chocolate.
Anyways, happy birthday baby!
Monday, July 17, 2006
Happy Birthday to the best Scottie Dog in the world!
Posted by The Woodward Family at 9:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment