CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Another Update

I am such a blog looser. But J's Aunt Alaine asked me to update more when we were in Idaho for Grandma Woodward's funeral last month and I forgot my password, but I finally figured it out, so here I am again.

In March I bought myself a laptop with my bonus from work, with the intentions of being able to blog more since I didn't have to fight J for the desk top, and I could blog while sitting in the recliner.

Woody is getting ready to graduate high school in like 20 days or so. CRAZY!!. How did he grow up so fast, and how am I old enough to be the mom of a child graduating high school? It seems like just yesterday we were finding out I was pregnant with him. He is such a good kid; he has straight A's right now, has perfect attendance, and took his AP German test a couple of weeks ago. He should pass it with flying colors and get college credits. He will get an advanced diploma for taking AP German. Four years of german...He is taking a pretty tough bunch of classes this year. In addition to german, he is taking Physics, trig & pre caluc, english lit, government, and foods. Yeah, I'm a bit proud of him. In April, he went to prom with his girlfriend of two years. He cleaned up pretty nice.


Mr. Butler and Louie Blue are playing baseball again this spring. Both are on the Red Sox. Mr. B is on the Majors and Louie Blue is on the AA. It worked out nicely as they play on the same nights and back to back, so we aren't having to spend our entire week up at the ball park.

0 comments: