CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Big Ol' Update

It has been darn near forever since I updated here, so I thought it was time...but I'll do it in pics, if that's ok...

J did this taxidermy and woodworking job. From top to bottom. The wood base is maple and african paduc. He made the rocks, and put the antelope fur on the form. This is a buddy of ours son's antelope. It turned out so good. J is really becoming quite the woodworker and taxidermist, no?

Woody and his GF at Wild Island

Mr. Butler in an innertube at the Marina.

One of my co-workers, Jessica and me at the Christmas party.

Woody turns 18!!!!

Sienna smiles for her pic...

I came out out of the bedroom one day to find Kodi kicking back in the recliner...silly dog.

Kodi jumped up on my lap one evening, and Kirby got jealous and jumped up on Kodi. This is a Kodi sandwich. Sorry it's so blurry...

Mr. Butler & Louie Blue waiting for it to get dark so the 4th of July fireworks could start...

Renee & me...ladies night out...

Kylie and me at the Marina this summer...ah, warmer days...sure do miss them.

Holly, me, and Renee...ready for Christmas!

J and me in the limo headed to my works after Christmas party Christmas party. This was my first ride in a limo.

The newest addition to our family...Chocolate Bunny Rabit. Cute little guy, but he loves to bite. I still miss Spud.

Mr. Butler and Louie Blue went to Disneyland with J's dad and his wife over the summer, so J, Woody, and I went to an Aces game. I really DO NOT like baseball, but I have to admit, the hometown Aces are really fun to go watch. They didn't win the night we went...:(

Mr. Butler in football. He started out having a great year, but he ended up not seeing eye to eye with a really poor excuse for a coach, and quit the team. We weren't the only family that had problems with this coach, and about 3 weeks after Mr. Butler left, the rest of the coaching staffed forced the bad coach out. Oh, well...next year.

Louie Blue played "Fall Ball" baseball on the A's. Fall ball is really low key, only 2 games a week, no score is kept;just a really good way to keep up on your skills and have some fun. The weather is also nicer for fall ball than spring ball, so I could (almost) stand to watch her play...remember, I hate baseball...and little league is so slow and boring, I'd rather watch grass grow or paint dry.

Woody before his hair cut...

Balloon in our backyard...

20 year class reunion...not many of us showed up, but it was so fun to visit and catch up! Can't wait for the next one!

2 comments:

Janika said...

You covered a lot of time there. That's good because I have not read it since your last update. Seeing David Wells in your reunion pic makes me have to check your FB friends list and see if he is on there.

Love and miss.

The security word is candom. I think that is something you buy at the kind of specialty shop I would not go into ;)

Alaine said...

thanks so much for the update!! :o)