Louie Blue had a game, all 3 inning, on Monday, all involved nearly froze to death, when they finally called the game. This is her playing 3rd. I snapped the photo just before they called the game.
Wednesday, Mr. Butler got to play. It wasn't nearly as cold. He did really good. It was a fun game. Tied 9-9. Mr. Butler is their go to "Base-stealer" kid. He has wheels, and he stole 3 bases this game.

Saturday, J, Mr. Butler, and Louie Blue went to a Reno Aces game. It was "Free Blanket" night. The team gave away fleece blanket to the first 3000 fans. Good thing, cuz they were all freezing. Aces lost 6-4, but they had fun.

Now, here in about an hour, the kids and I are headed to SANTA CRUZ for spring break to visit my dad. Gonna hit the Boardwalk and enjoy time off. Before I take 40 hours of paid time off this week, I had over 85 hours of paid time off at work. My job is great. I'm sure I'll have a zillion pics to upload next week.
J will a bachelor all week. He could probably get a lot of work done around the house without always bothering him. He's looking forward to the peace and quiet.
Monday, April 12, 2010
The Past (COLD) Week and the Week to Come
Posted by The Woodward Family at 8:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment