CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Another Year Older...

Today is my birthday. I think I'm going to be 27 this year. At work everyone celebrated with a delecious chocolate cake. And a song. I love my new job by the way!

I celebrated on Friday with Jason and our good friends Cory and Traci. I have wanted to build my very own build a bear at the Build a Bear workshop for a very long time now, so I did just that. A cute little curly tan bear with a cute pair of denim overalls. I named him Tanner.

We ate dinner at Macaroni Grill. We had appitizers, the main course and chocolate birthday cake, with which I was sung Happy Birthday to in Italian.Traci gave me my gift; a pair of totally awesome, gorgeous purple high heels and some Depeche Mode cd's that I only had on tape. (The old ones from the 80's). I love them all!!!! My friend did good.

My dad sent me money so I bought shower gel, lotion, and purfume at Bath and Body Works. Butterfly Flower; my new favorite scent.

After dinner we went and saw the new Tom Hanks movie, "Angels and Demons". I loved the movie! Now I want to read the book.

Saturday I spent cleaning the house, uploading my new CD's and laying in the sun, and napping, and watching the Preakness. Woo hoo! For the filly and girl power. I love horse racing.

The weather has been beautiful (finally). Big A started his job at Wild Island over the weekend. Only 2 more weeks of baseball left. Life is busy, but good.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like a lot of fun. Lets see those purple heels!!!!

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday!!
My mom turned 27 this year on May 19th too! Maybe you guys are twins :)

Andrea said...

I am glad you had a great day! Happy Birthday! Angels and Demons is a great book. It kept me up at night when I read it. I can't wait to see the movie.

Janika said...

I have not been on your blog for waaay to long. I should be making dinner for my husband an hour ago and in bed, but I am glad I came. Sorry I missed your birthday. Glad it was a good one.