I sort of feel lost without baseball. I feel like I'm playing hookie or something, and really should be somewhere doing something. But, alas, baseball is over, and my evenings are my own again. So I think I may blog more. School is out, the kids are already bored. I am making Kylie a book with topics she has to write about one each day to help her keep up with all the work her IEP team did this year. She's going into 5th grade, and the writting will get tougher for her; best to keep her skills as sharp as we can.
Rhett will be going into 7th grade. His report card was really poor last week, but I don't know what to do with him. I think middle school will be a very rude awakeing for him. Time will tell.
Anthony is now a HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE... see post below...he is working at Wild Island again. In the fall, he will be going to and working at UNR. He got a scholarship or two. Good thing, because we can't afford it otherwise. Dang, education is expensive.
The Nevada Department of Wildlife was very generous to the Woodward family this year. Starting the end of August we will be hunting for 2 antelope, (J and Anthony) 1 mule deer (me), and a California big horn sheep (J). We are all very excited.
Rhett and Kirby...back when the Scottie dog needed a hair cut. So does the boy as a matter of fact.
Sienna with her freaky eyes. This dog is utterly crazy.
Kylie with her birthday "Build a Bear" dog, Megan. J and I took her there as it was all she really wanted for her birthday. Then she had two friends spend the night, had pizza and wings, and of course birthday cake. I can't believe she is 10 already. Time goes by so fast.
Anthony's girlfriend is Mandi. Madni's grandma sent me these beautiful flowers for mother's day.
A cute dog paw. Kodi's I think. Just a random pic I had to share.
I put bird seed out in the back yard and we have gotten quite a large group of birds. The best being of course, the many doves. Just tonight we had 8 mourning doves, and we have a pair of ring neck doves as well. I refer to them all as my "mini me's". Here are two of them on the wire above the workshop.
J and I at the Aces game. It was sooooo cold that night. I think I couldn't feel my toes for 3 days after.
Monday, June 13, 2011
More Pictures
Posted by The Woodward Family at 8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment