If it makes you fell any better we had snow here yesterday too! Pretty darn depressing if you ask me. Upstate New york has long cold winters! I'm also ready for spring!
A Mom, a Dad, 2 boys, 1 girl, 2 Chocolate Labs, 1 Scottie Dog, 1 gold fish, 1 Beta fish, a sable siamese point Netherland Dwarf rabbit, a bunch of dust bunnies under the fridge, and 2 ring neck doves and a covey of quail in the back yard. If you're thinking ZOO, you are thinking correctly!
7 comments:
What? Crazy!
It was 80 degrees here yesterday!!
I keep hearing about the Depeche Mode concert on the radio, are you super excited!!
i know, what is up with that?!!
Lauren-thanks for making me jealous! LOL..And yes, I am VERY excited!
I had to be outside in what looked like blizzard conditions. That is the part of my job that really stinks. Blech. I am so ready for warmer.
If it makes you fell any better we had snow here yesterday too! Pretty darn depressing if you ask me. Upstate New york has long cold winters! I'm also ready for spring!
On April 3, I woke up to 80° degree perfect weather and was at the beach :) You know ur jealous :)
Mike would have loved to have it snow on the morning of his birthday.
dostak: (technology) early programming code; the language of DOS. "The geek had not seen dostak in over a decade and had to brush up on the code.
Post a Comment